Stay in the former fishing village of Los Cristianos on Tenerife's sunny southwest coast, with this deal from Super Escapes. At £279 per person, it saves up to 20% on prices we've seen elsewhere for the same package.
- Return flights
- Five nights at the 4-star Paradise Park Fun Lifestyle Hotel, in a Twin Room
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- Depart from London Gatwick on 7-8, 10, 12 December, or from East Midlands on 6, 13 December.
- Fly from Birmingham or Manchester from £349 per person.
- Travel in January, 2020, from £399 per person, or in February, 2020, from £419 per person.
Paradise Park Fun Lifestyle Hotel is in the popular Los Cristianos resort, 15 minutes' walk from the beach. Facilities include five swimming pools (two are adults-only), a gym, a spa (supplements apply), a buffet restaurant and a pool bar.
There are shops, bars and restaurants within five minutes' walk of the hotel. The island's largest resort, Playa de Las Americas, is 10 minutes' drive away, or half an hour's walk. It's home to a shopping centre with designer stores, the Veronicas strip, with a choice of nightclubs and bars, and the Siam Park waterpark.
Solo travellers can book this deal from £338.
Transfers & baggage
Return transfers cost from £29 per person. Checked baggage costs from £55 per bag, return.
* Restrictions may apply. Based on two sharing. This is a special offer and is based on specific flight times, dates, airlines and airports. Some flights may depart very early in the morning or late at night. Check flight times before you book. Other flight dates and times, or flights from other airports, may be available at an additional cost. Offer is limited and may be withdrawn without notice. Cancellation fees up to the full value of the holiday may apply. Super Escapes' full terms and conditions apply -- see them at www.ecotravelshop.com